Have you always wanted to swim but never had the confidence to try it out? Perhaps you have been to a few public sessions but need help on correct stroke, breathing technique and correct positioning in the water.
Our 3 week course starting on November 25th is designed to give you:
- Confidence in the water
- An opportunity to meet new people and start friendships
- Physical benefits of exercise
- Rekindle your love for swimming – or start a new one!
- Professional advice and support from our qualified swimming instructors
- Launch pad into independent swimming
- A new, and exciting activity designed to challenge you physically and mentally
- Lower stress levels and improve mood, along with other mental health benefits
The sessions are limited in numbers and provide a relaxed atmosphere and calming environment to learn in. There is no pressure to try things you do not feel comfortable with as we encourage each participant to develop their swimming ability in their own time. The group ability will be varied, and we aim to develop you personally by listening to your goals and helping you to achieve these over the course of the workshop. This workshop is delivered at Kimberley Leisure Centre.
Free tea and coffee (and a chat!) is encouraged in reception after each session.
Tickets are available to book until Sunday 24th November at 9pm