Relax your body and mind with a visit to our new Spa at Bramcote Leisure Centre
The Spa includes; a sauna and steam room The refurbished Spa area includes; showers, changing facilities for men and women and a lounge area for you to rest. Our Spa is a place to soothe your aches and pains and to help boost your immune system. It’s a space to unwind and induce a state of calm and well-being.
Sauna and Steam Room
- Saunas use dry heat, with temperatures between 85-100°C
- Steam rooms are humid with moist heat, with humidity kept at 100%
Benefits for the body
- Fantastic for relaxing muscles and relieving muscle tension
- Particularly beneficial after a workout as they can help relax and loosen muscles to prevent soreness, as well as alleviate deep muscle pain and achy joints
- Heat improve blood flow and speeds up circulation throughout all parts of the body to help flush out toxins to cleanse and detoxifying the body to give you a healthy glow.
Benefits for the mind
- The high temperatures cause your brain to release feel-good endorphins
- The atmosphere provides a place to de-stress, relax and relive pressures from everyday life
Monday: 8am – 9pm
Tuesday: 8am – 9pm
Wednesday: 8am – 4.30pm
Thursday: 8am – 4.30pm
Friday: 8am – 9pm
Saturday: 8am – 4.30pm
Sunday: 8am – 4.30pm
Ladies only: Wednesday 4.45pm- 9pm
Men only: Thursday 4.45pm- 9pm
Bank Holidays: 8.30am – 3.30pm
The Spa is included as part of our gym memberships as well as on a pay-as-you-go basis (£10 for 2 hours). Please contact reception if you’re interested in taking out a membership.
Please ensure you drink plenty of water during and after exercise before you use the sauna. If you have any medical conditions please consult your doctor first before using any of the Spa facilities.
Terms and Conditions
- Please ensure you read and adhere to the Spa user guides.
- All sessions are bookable for an hour on a time specific bookable slot, once the session has finished you will need to vacate the spa area. The changing area will be open for 15minutes after the session, this allows us sufficient time to ventilate the area ready for the next session.
- Please book for the allocated session slot, you can attend any time until the end of the slot, once the session has finished you will have to vacate into the changing rooms that will be open for 15 minutes.
- Only leisure card holders 16 years old and over can use the Spa.
- All customers must vacate the Spa area for 21:00, the changing rooms will be available until 21:30 (Monday to Friday). On Saturday & Sunday customers need to vacate the Spa by 4.30pm – changing rooms available until 5pm
- Swim wear must be worn at all times (excluding cubicle showers).
- For health and safety reasons, dye colorants and razors must not be used.
- If you have any underlying health conditions which you think may be affected by using this facility, please seek medical advice.
- Any customers found to be misusing the facility, behaving boisterously or demonstrating inappropriate behaviour will be asked to leave. Management have the right to refuse entry.
- Maximum stay 2 hour