Get set for the journey of your life time with Mywellness
Our three gyms feature the latest Technogym kit with connected technology to let you record and track your fitness activity both in and out of the gym, using Mywellness. You can also personalise your gym visit through your Mywellness account, as it allows individual login to the equipment giving you access to social media, favorite workouts and settings, and being cloud based allows you to track and access your data where ever you go! You can check your activity on your mobile, tablet, PC or on the equipment using the new Unity screens.
It’s easy to create your own free Mywellness account – either on the App (for mobile or tablet) or on our website or Unity screens in the gym – and then start tracking all your activity, training, body stats and goals both inside the gym and outside training.
There are three key sections:
Movement = motivation; daily activity can be tracked automatically using the Mywellness account by simply swiping-in for your gym session, class or swim. You can synch your Mywellness account with other fitness apps including Fitbit, Garmin and Strava; by manually adding all kinds of activities from housework to walking the dog; and by completing your personal training plan.
Lifestyle Plan: here’s where our fitness team will add that personal touch by providing bespoke training plans based on your results and goals which can again uploaded and viewed using the Mywellness App, on the equipment in the gym or from a PC or tablet at home. Our staff will also recommend lifestyle changes away from the gym to help you achieve those goals. They will also be in regular contact to ensure you stay on track and keep coming back for plan reviews.
Body measurements: goal setting is made even easier using the Tanita Body Stats Analysis. Tanita gives you accurate body measurements that go far beyond weight and body fat, results include: body mass index, muscle mass, bone mass, visceral fat (the dangerous stuff), basal metabolic rate (how many calories you need daily) and metabolic age (the age your body thinks you are!). Your results automatically upload to your Mywellness account which you can then use to plot you’re progress.
It’s time to start a new health and fitness journey with Mywellness:
- Exercise tracking; swipe in and log and track all your activity in the centres
- Access to your personalised training programmes via the App, Technogym band or on our gym kit
- Experience – quick access to new personalised screens on our cardio equipment; that’s bikes, treadmills, x-trainers and steppers, with options to compete with friends and access to all your social media
- Instant access to entertainment options whilst you train including; games and TV channels
- Link popular fitness Apps including; Strava, Fitbit, Map my Run to your account
- Goal setting using Tanita Body Stat Analysis, to see where you are and where you want to go!
- Track all your ‘moves’ outside of the centres to give you the most comprehensive over view of your activity