Concessionary Membership or Leisure Pass

A concessionary membership or Leisure Pass offers a greater discount on many activities.

See below for more information:

Full-time student over 18 (Part-time courses are not eligible)
Proof required: NUS Card. Written verification from school, college or university (including official stamp).

People of state pension age
Proof required:
Evidence of receipt of state pension.

Receipt of the following under Universal Credit
Proof required:
Employment and Support Allowance and Income Related Employment.

Carers allowance
Proof required:
Evidence of receipt of the allowance.

People living with a disability or limiting long-term illness
Proof required:
Written confirmation from Doctor/relevant Health Care Professional or Evidence of Blue Badge Holder, War Pensions Mobility Supplement, Registered Blind, Employment and Support Allowance, Incapacity Benefit, Disability Living Allowance, Severe Disablement Allowance, Industrial Injuries Benefit, Personal Independence Payments.

For the following categories please provide proof of residency as well as eligibility.

Looked After Children* (0-15 years)
Proof required: Written confirmation/letter from your Social Worker confirming your status as a Looked After Child.

After Care Pathway* (16-24 years)
Proof required: Written confirmation/letter from your Social Worker confirming your status on the After Care Pathway**

Carer Of Child (Looked After Child)*
Proof required: The carer must be accompanying the Looked After Child to access this concessionary category. Written confirmation/letter from Local Authority confirming status as Carer of Child (Looked After Child) within the last 18 months.

Current members of the UK armed forces*
Proof required: I
dentification card or official letter of confirmation.

*Eligible for Broxtowe Borough Council residents.

**This applies to Nottinghamshire residents.

Please remember to bring your proof of eligibility, as Leisure Passes cannot be issued without it. Leisure Passes are annually renewable with proof of eligibility required.