Facilities and services
- Refunds for facilities / services purchased will be considered at the discretion of the Manager following the Liberty Leisure Limited booking procedures and terms and conditions
- A request for refund should normally be made in writing to the Leisure Centre Manager outlining the reason for refund request. This may be made on the appropriate till receipt
- Refunds will not be made without proof of purchase receipt
- No refunds in respect of attended performance events will be given.
- Credits may be made in the form of vouchers or transferred to future sessions as appropriate
- No refunds in respect of Leisure Cards will be given
- No refunds for Leisure Cards or Memberships will be given for the unavailability of any activity/facility/class/ equipment or limited sessions at busy or holiday periods
- In the unfortunate circumstance an event is cancelled in its entirety you will receive a full refund
- Any online purchases are subject to a 14 day cooling off period
Event booking cancellations
- Cancellations within six weeks of the event would result in a full refund
- Cancellations within two to four weeks of the event would result in a 50% refund
- Cancellations within two weeks of the event would not be refundedRefunds will be in accordance to the fee applicable at time of booking
Our refund policy will not affect your statutory rights
- Refunds of faulty goods will only be given with proof of receipt within 1 calendar month of purchase
- For unused purchases, we will be happy to either refund or exchange an item if you change your mind within 14 days of purchase
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
In addition to our refund policy, you also have statutory rights, these include that the goods you purchase are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described. Within 30 days of the purchase, you may exercise the right to a refund if the product purchased is not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. After the 30 day period, but within six months of the date of purchase and where the product is faulty, you are entitled to a repair or replacement or where that is not possible, or the repair/ replacement does not resolve the fault, a refund. After six months of the date of delivery, similar rights exist, but only if you can prove that the fault was present at the point of delivery.
For further information about your statutory rights, in the UK please contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.