We love Spinning for so many reasons; our top 10
- It burns lots of calories; an hour long class at moderate intensity blasts 420 to 622 calories
- It’s a great workout for a healthy heart. Classes mix up aerobic training with anaerobic sprints; to build endurance and cardiovascular fitness
- Set your own pace; you can crank up the speed and resistance or if you’re just starting out or recovering from injury or prefer to keep it at a moderate pace… it’s your class..your choice!
- It’s a personal ride; no-one knows or cares how fast you’re going
- Problems with knees or joints; Spinning puts far less pressure on these than other cardio workouts, therefore, burning serious calories without the risk or injury!
- It builds lean muscle definition; so you’ll soon start to see the benefits of all your hard work.
- It strengthens your core; in addition to the major leg muscles worked, the abdominal muscles get a workout as well
- It enhances your mental strength; the physical effort is a great way to release daily stresses
- It’s not weather dependent and you won’t get a puncture
- And finally, our favourite points; it’s sociable, with great music and lots of positive vibes!
We’ve got classes at all three of our centres at L Leisure; Bramcote, Chilwell Olympia and Kimberley Leisure Centre