Why would I volunteer?
Volunteering comes with many benefits…
- Fun and enjoyable.
- A great experience.
- An opportunity to meet new people and gain new skills.
- A path to potential employment and will add dividends to your CV.
- Allows you to work towards completion of your Duke of Edinburgh award.
- The experience and benefits of volunteering is something that money can’t buy!
What volunteering opportunities are there?
We have regular volunteering roles available. These include:
- Helping with the swim team at Bramcote and Kimberley Leisure Centre
- Supporting the delivery of gymnastics and trampolining sessions at Kimberley Leisure Centre and Chilwell Olympia;
- Being a friendly walk leader at Attenborough Nature Reserve Buggy Walks every Monday
- Assisting the DH Lawrence Birth Place Museum Team through a heritage assistant role.
Are you more interested in one-off volunteering opportunities? The Get Active and Events Team have you covered with plenty of festive fun, summer play days and sporting events.
To view all of our opportunities available and an outline of what each role includes, please click here.
The minimum age for volunteering is 14 years old. Volunteers aged 16 years and above may require a DBS Check which is free of charge.
If you have any questions regarding any of the opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone, 0115 917 3572.