MEMBERSHIP AND DIRECT DEBIT ADMINISTRATOR
£19,239 – £20,393 (pro-rata)
30 Hours a Week
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the business development and membership administration team at Liberty Leisure Limited. This is a pivotal role that requires exemplary attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a passion to improve key areas of the business.
About the role
You will be responsible for the day to day administration and collection of over 6500 monthly direct debit memberships including the adherence to BACS and direct debit guidelines and the prioritising of work to ensure you and the wider team maintain a 98% collection Rate. In addition, you will lead on central administration and contribute to wider business development projects and initiatives.
Experience in BACS administration or a similar processing role would be a distinct advantage, however full training will be provided to the right candidate.
The post comes with the flexibility to work from home for part or all of the working week.
- Process-driven with a passion for detail
- An inquisitive nature with the foresight to question and investigate
- Motivated and autonomous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Organised with an eagerness to resolve problems
- Able to produce reports and statistics
Our offer to you
- Initially 27 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Benefits of being wholly owned by a local authority including generous holiday allowance, employee discount scheme, competitive salary and pension
- Discounted staff fitness with access to all of our gyms, swimming pools, exercise classes and spa
- Flexibility with regards to working days, times and location
About the company
With our mission being “To earn the lifetime loyalty of our customers through delivering first-class leisure, culture and event services” Liberty Leisure Limited prides itself on a commitment to employees through recognising staff and ensuring a happy workplace for all. You will have opportunities to work with different teams and projects to develop your skills and be supported by a range of training opportunities. We are a fun and innovative place to work with a strong focus on our people and enabling them to be the best they can be.
Salary Grade 4: £19,239 – £20,393 (pro-rata)
Hours: 30 hours per week. There will be a degree of flexibility with regards to days, start and finish times and job share applications will be considered.
Holiday Entitlement: Starting at 27 days (pro-rata) plus bank holidays
Closing Date: Wednesday 16th February 2022