Volunteer with us
In our Trampolining classes; which are suitable for children aged 5 years and above and are open for beginners, intermediates, advanced and club levels. We have four competition sized trampolines available on which children will learn the fundamentals of trampolining. Qualified coaches will take children through the awards system as they progress through levels 1 to 8 and Academy levels Bronze, Silver, Gold.
As the routines become more advanced each child will, in turn, move up into the next level.
Children then have the opportunity to reach their full potential in our Trampoline Academy following the completion of all of our levels; they may then go onto compete with Elevate trampoline club.
What will I be doing
- Further to training, assist with the safe set up and take down of the sports equipment and supporting resources.
- Take on an organising role at the beginning and end of the session and during breaks.
- In liaison with the coach, ensure that the area and equipment is safe to use. If there are any hazards that cannot be overcome, point these out to the participants before you start the session.
- Keep a register of those attending, monitor coaching criteria and update the progress of participants via an iPod.
- Assist with the warm up, lesson activities and the cool down.
- Support, encourage and help the trampolinists.
- Under the direction of the coach, work with a small group of participants to help them achieve the aims of the session.
- Ensure that you are well briefed about any special needs of the participants involved i.e. levels of fitness, significant medical conditions, physical impairments or disabilities.
- Adhere to Company policies including the Health & Safety Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Be aware of and follow the procedures for reporting accidents.
Monday and Thursday 5pm-7pm
Kimberley Leisure Centre
PLUS various holiday activities and events throughout the year
If you have any questions or if you want any further information you can give us a call on Chilwell: 0115 9173333 or email email@example.com Kimberley: 0115 9173366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org