When you make those initial steps to join us on a membership, a lot of what you might already be thinking will revolve around your goals and what you want to get out of it. Perhaps you want to lose weight for your wedding or a holiday. Perhaps it’s the social element of meeting new people and joining us for a coffee after a low impact circuits session. Maybe you’re living with a long term health condition and use exercise to manage the symptoms.
We all know the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, how it can increase mood, lower blood pressure, reduce stress and help you manage your weight. For £29.95 per month we can get unlimited access to 3 gyms, over 180 classes a week, a beautiful spa facility at Bramcote Leisure Centre, 5 swimming pools, a dedicated youth gym facility at Kimberley Leisure Centre and youth sessions across all sites for the kids (£13.95 per month) and FREE tours at our heritage museum D.H Lawrence.
An LLeisure membership gives you so much more than just the facilities.
Recommend a friend
- Bring a friend, colleague, neighbour or family member to any site to try us out on a FREE 1 DAY PASS. If they like it, and they join us, receive a £15 gift card to treat yourself with. Both need to be with us for 3 months after the friend has joined.
- Our members receive FREE places on all of our workshops throughout the year. From women’s weightlifting to our couch to 5k and child CPR courses. We bring you the tools to enrich your membership experience with us.
15% off kid’s birthday party bookings
- Do you have a child of your own? Maybe a niece or family friend? Book their birthday party here with us at any leisure centre and receive 15% off the booking fee simply for being a member with us. Create a day they will never forget and memories that will last a lifetime.
No strings badminton
- FREE no strings badminton at Chilwell Olympia on Friday night 8-10pm. No need to book just turn up and enjoy. The perfect way to de-stress after a hard week, 16+ years minimum age.
- FREE badminton at Chilwell Olympia on Sunday night 6-8pm. No need to book just turn up and enjoy. The perfect way to de-stress after a hard week, 16+ years minimum age.
- New classes thoughout the day at a time to suit you. For a lot of us, we need classes at obscure times. Maybe the kids have gone to bed and you need a bit of time to yourself. It might be lunchtime on a busy day and you pop in for a 30min session on your lunch break. It could even be that 6:45am alarm call you need to get ready for the day. Whatever your needs, we have classes, both live and virtual that have got you covered.
Fitness professionals at all sites
- You’re never alone with your Lleisure membership. With every site comes its own dedicated fitness team; armed with knowledge to support and guide you through your journey. Across the company, we have fitness professionals from all different backgrounds. Whether you are a seasoned triathlete, a new or expectant mother, have a long term health condition or suffer with poor mental health; we’re here – with you every step of the way.
Ready To… join us?